Document updated on January 8, 2022
Thegoodbutler Group (”Thegoodbutler Group”, ”our”, ”we” and ”our”) and our partners respect your privacy.
All personal data collected on this website are processed under the responsibility of the company THEGOODBUTLER GROUP,SAS with a share capital of 100 €, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Ajaccio under number 893933531 and having its registered office at Route du Fort, 20166 GROSSETO PRUGNA.
Within the meaning of the regulations applicable to personal data, Thegoodbutler Group is therefore responsible for processing.
Thegoodbutler Group may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Most of the processing listed above is necessary for the performance of the contract with Thegoodbutler Group when you use our website to order the productsand/or services available for sale on the site.
The processing of your personal data in order to send you our newsletter, however, is based solely on your consent to receive our newsletter, which you can withdraw at any time. If you do not consent to the sending of the newsletter, please note that this will not prevent you from creating your customer account and placing orders on our website.
Within Thegoodbutler Group, and with regard to each purpose of processing, personal data concerning you is collected, processed and stored by the authorized personnel of Thegoodbutler Group, only within the framework of their respective competences, and in particular by customer service, the marketing department and the IT department.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: After obtaining your consent, Thegoodbutler Group will share the information you have authorized with the specific third parties or categories of third parties provided when collecting your consent.
(2) Sharing with our service providers: Thegoodbutler Group may also disclose your information to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that offer IT services such as our hosting provider or email provider, delivery services for our products, or who offer marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information only for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of Thegoodbutler Group.
(3) In fulfillment of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: Thegoodbutler Group, may share your information as required by laws and regulations, in order to resolve legal disputes, or as stipulated by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
Thegoodbutler Group attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted common industry practices in order to protect your personal data and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of such information.
We have also taken the necessary precautions to ensure that our host preserves the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular prevents them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
Thegoodbutler Group also adopts the following organizational measures:
(1) We take reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant as necessary, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for the time that is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we keep data related to the execution of your orders for the period required by law for the retention of accounting records, namely a maximum of 10 years from the financial year concerned.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorised personnel can access your personal data.
In the event of a personal data breach, Thegoodbutler Group will comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the notification of personal data breaches to the competent supervisory authorities and/or data subjects.
Your personal data will be hosted within the hosting facilities of our host, OVH, located in France.
Where such transfers exist, we ensure that such transfers of personal data are regulated in accordance with the applicable regulations in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, either through an adequacy decision of the European Commission or through legal instruments such as data transfer contracts incorporating the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
For any requests regarding recipients and data transfers we make outside the European Union, please contact us at the addresses indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
You have a right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition regarding the processing of your personal data as well as the right to define guidelines relating to the fate of your data after your death and the right to the portability of your personal data.
You can contact us at any time at the addresses indicated in the “How to contact us” section below in order to exercise your rights in relation to personal data under the conditions set by the applicable regulations. You must indicate which right you intend to exercise as well as all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations.
The limitation of processing means that the processing of your personal data will then mean the sole storage of your corresponding personal data. We will then no longer carry out any further operations on the personal data in question.
When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you finally have the option to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the addresses indicated in the “How to contact us” section or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not call into question the validity of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact us page or submitting them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by post to Route du Fort, 20166 GROSSETO PRUGNA.
If you are not satisfied with the response provided by Thegoodbutler Group to a request to exercise rights in accordance with Article V above or if you wish to report a breach of the applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL by mail (CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or to the data protection authority of the country in which you usually reside or work.